Other than teddy bear look, we can style your poodle to sport the "mushroom" head. Very fluffy and adorable.
Matted coats can cause a variety of severe skin and health problems.
1. Matted fur does not allow for air circulation to the skin and will not dry properly causing hot spots, bacterial and fungal infections.
2. Fleas, ticks and other parasites may be lurking in the coat causing further skin infections.
3. Matted fur also pulls and binds, causing pain to your pet when they move or lay on mats. The skin underneath is usually raw and inflamed.
It is the goal of our salon and our groomers to make your pet's grooming experience as stress free as possible.
The matted hair rests tightly against the skin and the only way to remove it is to use a short blade clip between the skin and mats. There may be existing skin problems underneath which may not be visible because the matte was covering them. Afterwards, your pet may show signs of skin irritation and sores due to the matting, wet undercoat, and dirty undercoat. Our groomers are very careful but the possibility of injury and aftermath itching exists as we have to work so closely to the skin to remove the matted coat.
In order to take care of a dog/cat that has not been groomed often enough, and is matted, the required grooming session may be long, stressful, or painful. We try our best.
Understanding these risks, our salon is authorized to proceed with the de-matting process.
Please be sure to schedule a follow up appointment to speak with our groomer for the best methods of maintaining your dog/cat's coat.
We, owners of our dog and cats, by engaging the services of The Lovely Pets hereby release the Lovely Pets and Grooming Staff from any liability associated with the above-mentioned process and any and all medical problems that may be uncovered and/or occur during the shaving and de-matting process.
Should our pet need veterinarian care after or during this process, we agree to pay any and all veterinarian fees.
Gentle Cat Grooming in Singapore
Cats do need grooming and baths. There are many reasons for this:
1. Long hair cats shed a lot and are prone to matting. The hair also traps dust and moisture.We bathe the cats and remove the excess fur to prevent matting.Matts are painful for the cats!
2. Long hair cats do get overheated sometimes. We have many customers who reported that their cats are so much more active after getting shaved.
3. When the cat is too dirty, self grooming by the cat will only spread the dirt and dander around. A thorough bath and dry session helps tremendously.
Cat's ears need cleaning once a week to remove the wax.If your cat like to scratch his ears excessively, there might be infection or mites. Regular thorough cleaning helps to prevent this.
Below are some examples of cats haircut. The most popular cut is to leave 1 cm of fur on the body or to shave bald (leave about 0.3cm fur on the body).